Omni-Directional Lapel Microphone with 4-Pin Hirose Connector
Azden EX-503H Omni-Directional Lapel Microphone
with 4-Pin Hirose Connector
EX-503H Overview: Omni-directional lavalier microphone with 4-pin
Hirose connector. This electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of
2-10VDC which all Azden body-pack transmitters provide. Microphone comes with
LC-1 lapel clip.
Designed to be used with the 1201BT & 2000BT body-packs.
Features: - Handcrafted in Japan
- Omni-directional lavalier
- Powered by 2-10V DC
- Power provided by Azden body-pack transmitters
- For use with 1201BT & 2000BT transmitters.
- 4-pin Hirose connector
Specfications: - Impedance: 2 K ohms @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: -64dB +/1 4dB (0dB=1V/0.1 Pa) @1KHz/2.2K ohms/3V bias
- Operating Voltage Required: 2-10VDC
- Current Draw: 0.5mA