CrewWare™ is expressly designed to allow the user to take full advantage of CrewCom®’s, powerful, straightforward, and flexible system layout. This revolutionary software tool was created for CrewCom® system construction, device
control, and live monitoring. It was developed to facilitate graphical-based planning and implementation of any system, whether simple or extensive.
CrewWare has the ability to operate in either an Offline or an Online mode. Offline mode provides the ability to create system layouts without affecting
system operation, while in Online mode complete system monitoring and real-time control in “live” environments is possible.
Drag-and-drop CrewCom® devices and draw connections to graphically build and layout your network-based system. Once completed, save and edit configuration files to preserve all of its information. As a way of providing useful system
documentation, CrewWare can also print a hard copy of your entire system and its connectivity.
During online operation, CrewWare provides extensive live overall system monitoring as well as individual control of any CrewCom® devices.
Other Important Features:
- Create and manage conferences and profiles
- Clone profiles with ease
- Administer system-wide inputs and outputs with port assignments that are easily made with dropdown menus and selections
- Manage system access rights
- Manage firmware updates from a single location
- Monitor and control wireless Radio Packs in real time.
- View system error alerts and event logging lists.
- Debug any device on the CrewNet network in real time.
- Receive software prompts as you physically add and remove different system components in the CrewNet network